Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Testimonial Spotlight: Camp Tioga

Although summer 2018 may be far away (10 months, to be exact), it’s never to early to start thinking about enrolling your child at Camp Tioga! With endless activities, scenic views and fun, what child wouldn’t want to spend their summer at the greatest summer camp on earth? But don't just take our word for it! See what our counselors, campers, and their families are saying about Camp Tioga in the reviews below:




“It is my son's first summer here at camp. The only way I could convince him to even try was to promise I would pick him up after 2 weeks. I just spoke to him yesterday and he's having a great time and doesn't want to come home. I couldn't be happier! Thank you, Camp Tioga staff!” -Parent


Mad love for Tioga, everyone treats you like family and there is never a dull moment!” -Counselor


“Camp Tioga is such a fun and amazing place. I have made lifelong friends working here and I cannot wait to return for my third summer!” -Counselor


“The only regret I have about camp tioga is the fact I didn't go back the year after. Kicks me every summer knowing I should have returned!” -Camper


“Attending Camp Tioga was easily one of the best decisions of my life. I have not only made lifelong friends, but girls I can consider my sisters. When you attend Camp Tioga you feel as though you are apart of something bigger– a family. After 8 years of being a camper, I am beyond excited to become a counselor at my one and only summer home.” -Camper, now counselor


“Camp Tioga has helped shape me into the person I am today. Without this "little piece of heaven" I wouldn't have the most amazing friends/ experiences that I had ever had!” -Camper


“Camp Tioga has made me the person I am today, and has given me the most amazing friendships and memories. Being both a camper and a counselor I have learned so much over the past 10 summers and made such long lasting bonds and can't wait for another great summer!” -Former camper and counselor


“There is nothing that beats a summer at Tioga. The place, the people, the trapeze... it's my home away from home.” -Camper

At Camp Tioga, we work with our campers to improve and develop new skills, as well as help build their confidence and self-esteem. We are confident that Camp Tioga is the right fit for any child. If you would like to become apart of our family, call 516-938-0894 or visit our website to enroll today!

No comments:

Post a Comment