Wednesday, September 21, 2016

See What Our Campers Are Saying About Camp Tioga


Camp Tioga just wound down another awesome summer! We can’t say enough about how proud we are of all of our campers for stepping outside of their comfort zones, making new friends and growing and maturing. And we’re not the only ones who feel this way! Our campers have said that they love the sense of family here and that they’re already counting down the days until next summer!


But don't just take our word for it! See what our campers are saying about Camp Tioga in the reviews below.

"The summer of my life! I can't wait to go again!!" - Rob

"One of the happiest places on earth--such a beautiful place with experiences that last a lifetime and a family for ever." - Oscar

"I love camp! I wish I can go there all year. I am not writing a lot it is because I can't explain how amazing camp is-- there are no words for Camp Tioga."- Remy

"Words can't describe what I think of Camp Tioga I've truly had the best summer of my life this place is my second home with my favorite people!" - Mikayla

"The Summer of your life-- I thought that was going to be a classic American all thumbs up and smiles over exaggeration. Turns out it wasn't at all. If anything it's an extremely modest description of a fantastic family feeling Summer Camp.  A community without prejudice that concentrates solely on the enjoyment of the campers and led by an incredible team that allows the staff to have just as much fun. You make family at Camp Tioga, I've never had so much constant fun. It’s highly recommended. I had the summer of my life." - Jake


If you have any thoughts to share about your summer at Camp Tioga, make sure to visit our Facebook page. We’d love to hear from you!

To enroll your child in camp for 2017, visit our website, or give us a call at 516-938-0894 to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment