Friday, September 25, 2015

See What Our Campers Are Saying

We provide fun, friendships, and fantastic lifelong memories. Besides offering more than 80 activities,  there is a strong feeling of family at Camp Tioga. Everyone, staff and campers alike, become part of our Camp Tioga Family. Don't just take our word for it! See what our campers are saying about Camp Tioga in the reviews below. 

"Best summer of my life... met so many amazing people I will never forget!!!" - Meri

"I was a camper back in 1999 and 2000. What a great camp it was. Miss it." - Ashley

​"​I love camp. I wish I can go there all year. I am not writing a lot it is because I can't explain how amazing camp is there are no words for Camp Tioga."​ - Remy

​"​Words can't describe what I think of Camp Tioga. I've truly had the best summer of my life. This place is my second home with my favorite people​." - Mikayla

"Camp Tioga is my favorite place on earth all year I look forward to camp and am so upset when the some of the best 7 weeks of my life come to an end. I always think about Tioga Family" - Jared

Camp Tioga is much more than just a camp. Campers and counselors alike are apart of the Camp Tioga family. We are confident that Camp Tioga is the right fit for any child. This is due to our superior staff, picturesque grounds and the 80 activities we offer. If you would like to become apart of our family, call 516-938-0894 or email info@camptioga.com to enroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment