Thursday, March 23, 2017

Testimonial Spotlight: Camp Tioga

For those ‘Tiogans’ out there that have been distraught the past 10 months - you’re not alone; thankfully, we only have a few short months left until Tioga17! For those that have never been to Camp Tioga, you might be wondering what it’s all about. We’re much more than just a sleepaway camp. Campers and counselors alike are apart of the Camp Tioga family!

Testimonial Spotlight: Camp Tioga | Sleepaway Camp | Thompson | Camp Tioga |

But don't just take our word for it! See what our counselors, campers, and their families are saying about Camp Tioga in the reviews below:

“One of the most beautiful and happiest places on earth. Experiences that will last a lifetime and a family forever.” - Camper

“Camp Tioga is the best camp to be at. I’m going for my 4th year and I love it! You can't get a better camp than this! All of the directors and head staff are amazing and I made my true best friends here. It always makes me happy just thinking about it. I call it my home!” - Camper

“I definitely had the “summer of my life.” I was made to feel welcome not as an employee but felt all the counselors were treated as a member of an extended family.” - Counselor

“The best experience for your child's youth! Great camper population, attentive staff and a WORLD CLASS family-oriented ownership team! Wags, Cuz and Ronnie are the greatest! Our kids LOVE it.” - Parents

“Perfect. Has exceeded all of our potential expectations for our three sons. We've been dealing with Tioga for years and they've practically become family to us.” - Parents


Do you have a favorite memory from Camp Tioga over the past 20 years? We’d love to see your best  #TBT (#ThrowbackThursday) picture! Share your memories with us on Facebook and Twitter.

For a parent, tossing around the idea of sending your child to sleepaway camp can be daunting, but we are confident that Camp Tioga is the right fit for any child. This is due to our superior staff, picturesque grounds, and the 80 activities we offer. If you would like to become apart of our family, call 516-938-0894 or visit our website to enroll today!

No comments:

Post a Comment